A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Tuesday, September 27

Packing......

Paul has left for Pakistan yesterday and I started arranging all the stuff that I think I will need for year in Japan neatly on the couch...an overabundance of cables for laptops and all the other 'need to bring' gadgets. Miss Paul already..it's going to be real tough..won't see one another till december 3rd (his birthday) in Bangkok.
Had dinner with Majella & Bernard (their treat again) in a nice italian place called Frenzi, where Pim was also dining with Peter. Small town indeed!!. A couple of beers with Peter (another one...sometimes I think everybody in this town is called Peter) in cafe Zuid.
Tonight another farewell dinner at Martin & Walter's house together with Pim.
Tomorrow to Bilthoven to see Aty, just back from the Algarve, for lunch....
Need to do last minute things..and probably will forget a lot of things.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 pm, Blogger Derek Rydall said…

    Just surfing for things related to
    jobs for writers and jobs for writers and ran across your blog. It's not what I was looking for, but it's still pretty interesting stuff. Thought I'd add it to my links. Hope you don't mind. If you do, just delete this and accept my apology for wasting your time. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home