A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Wednesday, September 28

Last entry in Amsterdam....

Today is my last day in Amsterdam....it feels weird and sad at the same time to leave this house (our home) for a year. I've gone on many a trip for a while and to far away places too but somehow this feels different....
Had lunch with Aty , very enjoyable indeed, and apart from putting the laptop in a bag, I'm as ready as can be. I still have to water the plants, give the keys to our neighbour Pernilla..
It's going to be quiet evening at home..hope to Skype with Paul later on.
Just got a phone call from Andre & Jan to wish me ' Bon Voyage' , something I really do appreciate since I almost thought that our contact had come to an end...

Bob and Walter will pick me up at 08.00 o'clock in the morning to take me to the airport to make sure I'm really gone...... :-)
Any way my next entry will be from Japan.........

P.S. Just realized that if you don't have Japanese IME on your PC you can't see any of the japanese charachters I put in my 物語, monogatari or diary that is.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Friend:

    Have a nice stay and a wonderful life in your new home.Dudu & Tony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home