A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Monday, November 21

Unwell

After this great weekend it was awful having to experience monday again. We have this teacher (no idea what his name is...never introduced him self or it escaped my attention) who is the rudest person I have ever come across. Throws things at you..is never ever polite, laughs at his own jokes (I think that's what they are) and even locks the classroom door when you're half a minute late (how childish can you get!). Today another prime example...I enter the room (always the 1st and on time) say goodmorning and he just makes fun of me (saying that good morning is totally wrong after 12.00 o'clock) in a malicious kind of way. It is 12.50 though...
Had to leave after 10 minutes...got very very sick all of a sudden.
I haven't felt like this as long as I can remember.
What to do? May be go back to the other two classes that I dropped and leave this one out.
God only knows.
Will sit in the sun and have a think.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Paul,

    Happy Happy Birthday. I am so sorry that I didn't call you on the day. Pressure of work and all that crap. It certainly seems you have been having fun except for that little shit of a teacher. What a c**t. Want me to beat him up for you?
    It's horrible weather wise in the UK. Arctic conditions - snow etc. -heading this way on Friday!! I'm glad your trip to Tokyo was fun. I bet it was a very welcome break. I always remember our trip fondly.
    Do you remember Joan Lovegrove? A lovely lady I have known for 31 years. She died after a long illness last week. Am off to the funeral tomorrow. I'm doing one of the speeches so wish me well.
    Well I must go now. I do hope you had a very happy birthday. I'll have a drink for you tonight. Take care and lets speak soon.
    Cheers

    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home