A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Wednesday, March 15

Real Vacation....

.
Today is the I have been really looking forward to....hop on the bus to Fukuoka, stay a night and then continue tomorrow morning onto Kuala Lumpur for a whopping 9 days to be with hubby and to escape this place for a while.
Days of shopping, Poolside G&T's and in general the good life await me...... both in KL and in Georgetown, Penang. Staying in the überhip Maya hotel in KL and in the Eastern & Oriental Hotel in Penang (see pool picture)
Will see lotsa friends in KL too, Isaac, Susan and maybe Tony too.

A friend of Kim, called Kars is staying in my room for a while so apart from Rudy the place won't be deserted completely.
So I will not be updating my blog for a while... "zannen né" so you'll just have to cope but I'm sure you'll manage.
See ya..

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you have the best time. You really deserve a break.
    Without your blog I will be completely lost. I will suffer blog withdrawal which is particularly painful at my age.
    Take care and speak soon
    Love to Poppins - and anyone else I know.
    Yours
    Chris
    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home