A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Wednesday, March 29

Remodelling

.
One of the things all Queens have in common is rearranging the furniture once in a while to see if one can improve on perfection. Well I did succumb to this state of mind too and since there isn't a whole lot of room in my little abode the options are indeed limited. The bed can can only be moved a couple of meters up or down and all the other things have to fit around it. But in order to be able to get to the balcony with the summer coming without having to climb over the bed all the time I deemed it necessary to make the changes. Hope you like it...just in case you notice any difference at all. I do and that's the most important thing.. isn't it?
The little doggie lying on the bed is a present from Paul ........ as a reminder of him actually. He keeps an eye out for me......

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Balcony? Spring? Casa Rosada? You're not planning an Eva Peron are you?
    If you are Madonna can lend you the perfect frock.
    I can see it all now
    "Don't cry for me Nagasaki. The truth is I never loved you. All through my school days, my pained existence I kept my promise - you kept your distance" I could go on forever but I won't....
    Cheers
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home