A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Monday, December 26

Will

On friday the 23rd before leaving for Fukuoka, I received news of the passing on of my favourite sister in law and dear friend Will van Agt on the day before. She had been ill for quite some time with breast cancer and had undergone several chemo therapies over the years.
I so much hoped to see her during the holiday but this was not to be.....
The funeral will be on Tuesday the 27th in Bilthoven.
She will be much missed by all who knew her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home