A year in Nagasaki

A desription of my final preparations during august and the fun time in Amsterdam during that time up to my year at the university of Nagasaki from the 1st october 2005 thru august 2006. Together with 9 other students from the University of Leiden, Holland, we are on an extra-curricular year to improve our conversational skills. Will it work ??

Thursday, January 26

Webcam

After having thought for a while how utterly non-essential a Webcam is, I now arrived at the point that I wonder why so few people have one..... It's great. You get to see people all over the world during certain stages in the day. You get to wave, smile and send any old mimicry that you want. Bought a pair of small speakers as welll for the laptop..so I'm all set. Normally listen to Heart106.2 , a London based radiostation, Vivace, a classical station from Radio France, the american classical station Beethoven.com and the dutch Arrow Jazz FM and all that via the internet.
Next sunday I have my first meeting with a prospective conversational partner, called Naoko, a 38 year old woman. I wonder what kind of woman she is..since she calls her self "Wienerwald" as an alterego on the internet...see and be amused..!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Babes. Don't have a camera at work so you'll just have to imagine me waving at you. Camera's are very useful on Gaydar - so I'm told. Dean loves it. Wienerwald! She sounds interesting to say the least. I'd like to eavesdrop on that conversation. Thanks for the link to that "HardGay" site. Quite hysterical even when I haven't a clue what he's saying. Well changes at work - again. I am now in charge of GreenFrog Recruitment. Billy has gone off to pursue a different career path. He was having real stress problems so he's left it to me to run the whole thing. I get a share of the business. Hopefully it will be a success. Time are hard but there is a light on the horizon - I think.
    Right I'm off back to work.
    Take care, Chris xxx

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    surf dan maar niet naar www.all4gay.nl...... daar doen ze meer dan alleen maar zwaaien naar de webcam ;-)
    william

     

Post a Comment

<< Home